As an organisation the members of the Funding Information Service are committed to:
- belief in people's right to information
- respecting the principles and spirit of the Treaty of Waitangi
- recognising and responding to the needs of the diverse cultures that constitute our society
- respecting and valuing input from a wide range of people who willingly give of their time to further the aims of the organisation
- valuing the contribution of staff and ensuring that they are provided with appropriate development opportunities
- developing and implementing operational guidelines that are consistent with the aims of the organisation.
Our operating principle that will guide the Funding Information Service in its work is: Manāki me te tiaki tangata - Nurturing and caring for people.
|Every game, toy and climbing set at the Wakatipu Toy Library has been polished, tightened ...